One of the most in-demand players this off-season, Matthijs de Ligt's future could be about to come clearer.
A reported target for Barcelona, Manchester United and Juventus, Paris Saint-Germain are right in the mix to lure the Ajax captain to the French capital.
It is set to be a busy couple of weeks for agent Mino Raiola…
TOP STORY – PSG JUMP AHEAD IN DE LIGT RACE
According to Gianluca Di Marzio, Ligue 1 holders Paris Saint-Germain are in "advanced talks" for Matthijs de Ligt's signature.
After helping Netherlands reach the Nations League final, De Ligt is believed to be close to swapping Ajax for Paris - where PSG are craving Champions League success.
The report claims a deal could be finalised "shortly" after the looming return of director Leonardo from AC Milan, with LaLiga champions Barcelona the only other team in the mix.
- Premier League champions Manchester City and their rivals Manchester United could be pipped to the signing of Benfica sensation Joao Felix by Atletico Madrid, according to The Mirror.
- Tuttosport's front page features Mauro Icardi and fellow Argentine star Paulo Dybala. The story claims Juventus are the only team capable of signing Icardi from Serie A rivals Inter following Antonio Conte's arrival, with Dybala reportedly included in the potential deal.
- According to Tuttomercatoweb, Inter winger Ivan Perisic is a target for Premier League side Leicester City. The 30-year-old Croatia international has also been linked to Arsenal and Manchester United.
Aaron Wan-Bissaka tells Crystal Palace he wants his dream transfer to Man Utd https://t.co/xvZUkDjW4p— Sun Sport (@SunSport) June 11, 2019
- Napoli are preparing a €50million bid for PSV star Hirving Lozano, La Gazzetta dello Sport reports. The Italian side, who have also been linked to Real Madrid outcast James Rodriguez following a two-year loan spell at Bayern Munich, tracked the Mexico international throughout the 2018-19 campaign.
- Tottenham are set to make a new offer for Real Betis and Argentina star Giovani Lo Celso, according to The Mirror. Spurs – who are looking to invest following an unexpected Champions League final berth – reportedly had a £53m bid knocked back for the midfielder.
- According to The Sun, Manchester United target Aaron Wan-Bissaka has asked Crystal Palace to grant him a move to the Red Devils. United – who are also reportedly eyeing Leicester City centre-back Harry Maguire – have already had an offer turned down. Moving further up the field and Sport claims Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's side have made contact with Barcelona midfielder Ivan Rakitic following their sixth-place finish in the Premier League.
19. Juni 2019
|Scaloni: Argentina´s Copa America campaign hasn´t started yet|
|Arenado powers Rockies to win over Diamondbacks|
|Tite has no VAR complaints as Brazil booed again|
|Nats ace Scherzer breaks nose in batting practice|
|Stroman doubts long-term future is with Blue Jays|
|United States 4 Guyana 0: Defending champions cruise in Gold Cup opener|
|Platini released after questioning over Qatar World Cup bid|
|Brazil 0 Venezuela 0: Boos ring out as VAR frustrates Copa hosts|
|NBA Draft 2019: Zion Williamson and three other instant-impact picks|
|Mourinho eyes national team job|
|De Ligt shouldn´t join Man United – Gullit|
|Bolivia 1 Peru 3: Guerrero inspires Copa comeback|
|Euro U21s Review: 10-man England crumble at the end, Romania crush Croatia|
|NBA Draft 2019: Which teams have the most on the line?|
18. Juni 2019
|New Zealand game like a ´quarter-final´, admits De Kock|
|Women´s World Cup Review: Marta makes history as Brazil progress, Kerr-inspired Australia cruise|
|Simeone talks up Atletico´s youth development amid Joao Felix speculation|
|Thomas cleared of serious injury after Tour de Suisse crash|
|Marta makes World Cup history with record 17th goal|
|Top seed Osaka battles into Birmingham Classic second round|
|Real Sociedad sign Portu from Girona|
|PSV would love to sign Robben – Van Bommel|
|Rodrygo can follow Vinicius´ lead at Real Madrid - Ze Roberto|
|Gasly hopes ´special´ home grand prix can prove turning point|
|Kerber through to meet Sharapova in Mallorca|
|F1 Raceweek: ´Nothing is impossible´ but Ferrari face tricky French GP|
|NBA Draft 2019: How Zion Williamson will fit with the Pelicans|
|Morgan admits record-breaking heroics beyond ´wildest dreams´|
|Liverpool winger Ojo joins Rangers on loan|
|Lyon underwhelmed by offers for Tottenham target Ndombele|
|Brazil´s Alves ruled out of Women´s World Cup|
|Nine-time champ Federer cruises through Halle opener|
|Birmingham sack Monk to protect ´long-term interests´|
|Morgan hits record 17 sixes as England trounce Afghanistan|
|Bale ´very unlikely´ to join Man United as agent rules out loan move|
|Family pleads guilty to Masters ticket scam|
|Record six hauls and the second worst ODI bowling figures - Morgan´s maximum impact|
|Argentina v Paraguay: Messi & Co. looking to get up and running in Brazil|
|Thomas crashes out of Tour de Suisse|
|Semenya criticises IAAF testing following release of CAS award|
|Rodri will be perfect fit at City, claims Milla|
|AFC Champions League Review: Guangzhou and Kashima seize initiative|
|New Zealand v South Africa: World Cup semi-final hopes at stake for Proteas|
|Platini ´absolutely confident about future´, insists lawyer|
|Six all out! - Mali Women endure record-breaking T20i thrashing|
|Rafinha given all-clear by Barcelona doctors|
|Pelicans pick up coach Gentry´s option for 2020-21|
|Celtic get Sarajevo in Champions League, Rangers learn Europa League fate|
|Rodrygo signed for Real Madrid in just 20 minutes|
|17 sixes!! Magnificent Morgan breaks ODI world record|
|Real Madrid signing Rodrygo ´one of the great prodigies´|
|Dortmund hand Favre contract extension until 2021|
|Colombia v Qatar: Queiroz building around solid defence, says Mina|
|Bastareaud and Parra axed from youthful France World Cup squad|
|Goretzka would be ´ecstatic´ if Sane joined Bayern|
|Be better - Gullit calls for Van Dijk improvement|
|The Special One will dance again - Brook refutes retirement talk|
|Michel Platini detained over Qatar World Cup bid|
|Osaka feeling free for Wimbledon challenge|
|Neymar returning to Barcelona would be very nice, says Vidal|
|Suarez cool on Griezmann move|
|Napa in doubt for Origin as Maroons confirm wrist injury|
|Sarri on the same level as Guardiola – Sacchi|
|Rumour Has It: Pogba race intensifies as Man United prepare bumper new contract|
|Yankees, Tanaka shut out Rays|
|Sanchez on track after injury, says Rueda|
|Sanchez needed his goal – Vidal backs Chile team-mate|
|Neymar should play where he is happiest – Tite|
|Japan 0 Chile 4: Sanchez scores as defending champions cruise|
|Suarez: Who wouldn´t want to enjoy players like Neymar?|