Cooper Cronk begins his farewell NRL tour in Newcastle as the Sydney Roosters face the Knights in the first match since their star halfback announced he is retiring.
The 35-year-old, who has played the second-most games in NRL history, announced on Monday that his 16th season would be his last and he begins his long goodbye against the Newcastle Knights, when Cronk, currently on 99 tries, will look to score his 100th.
Melbourne Storm's Cameron Munster is also set to reach a milestone as he will make his 100th appearance if he features at Canterbury Bulldogs, while Parramatta Eels' Manu Ma'u will bring up his century too if he plays against Penrith Panthers.
We pick out some Opta facts for the next round of matches.
Parramatta Eels (5-5) v Penrith Panthers (2-8)
- The Panthers have won six of their previous eight NRL games in Parramatta, winning the most recent encounter between the two 20-18.
- Parramatta have run in eight tries from moves starting within their own half, which is the joint-most in the competition along with the Sydney Roosters.
Manly Sea Eagles (6-4) v Gold Coast Titans (2-8)
- There could be plenty of tries from kicks in this game, with Manly conceding 12 scores from that method and the Titans shipping eight.
- Gold Coast's Mitch Rein has averaged the most tackles (49) of any player named to take the field in Round 11.
Newcastle Knights (5-5) v Sydney Roosters (8-2)
- The Roosters have an excellent recent record against the Knights, winning 10 of their previous 11 games against Newcastle. Sydney have won six on the trot by an average margin of 21 points per game.
- Of those players who have made at least 100 tackles in this year's NRL, no player has missed fewer than Nat Butcher (three).
Canberra Raiders (6-4) v North Queensland Cowboys (4-6)
- Canberra have beaten North Queensland in three successive matches, having won just three of the previous 13.
- Michael Morgan could have a big part to play for the Cowboys given he has had six try involvements (two tries, four assists) in his last three NRL matches against the Raiders.
New Zealand Warriors (4-6) v Brisbane Broncos (4-6)
- The past 10 meetings between these two sides have been won by the team ahead at half-time, with the Warriors emerging victorious six times.
- Brisbane have lost their last four NRL games away from Suncorp Stadium and have failed to register a point in the first half of three of those contests.
South Sydney Rabbitohs (9-1) v Wests Tigers (5-5)
- NRL leaders South Sydney are bidding for consecutive wins against the Tigers for the first time since 2015.
- Damien Cook has made 15 try assists in 2019, the most in the competition and seven more than the next best hooker, Cameron Smith.
Canterbury Bulldogs (3-7) v Melbourne Storm (8-2)
- After winning six games in a row against Melbourne, Canterbury have now lost three NRL matches on the spin against them.
- Aiden Tolman has averaged the most tackles per game by a prop in NRL, the Bulldogs star's 39 is 18 more than Melbourne's leading prop Jesse Bromwich (21).
St George Illawarra Dragons (4-6) v Cronulla Sharks (5-5)
- Chad Townsend will make his 150th NRL appearance if he features for the Sharks while the Dragons' Cameron McInnes is in line for his 100th game.
- Cronulla have averaged the most offloads per game (14) in the NRL, four more than the Dragons.
26. Juni 2019
|Gaari´s 25-yard stunner sends Curacao into quarter-finals|
|Foden can replace me at City, says Silva|
|Rumour Has It: Barca eye United´s Lindelof as De Ligt alternative|
|Padres star Machado homers in Baltimore return|
|Gregg Popovich is the San Antonio Spurs – Coles hails legendary NBA coach|
|´I´m not going to the f****** White House´ – Megan Rapinoe|
|Lukaku to Inter? Nothing is impossible says agent|
|Buffon returning to Juve just an idea for now – agent|
|Yankees set MLB record by homering in 28th successive game|
|Lakers should re-sign D´Angelo Russell – Magic Johnson|
|Knicks will ´do everything´ to attract free agents, says president Mills|
|Zion Williamson receives surprise gift & note from Drew Brees|
|I don´t want to be an embarrassment – Thiago Silva outlines retirement plans|
|Wozniacki, Kerber breeze through at Eastbourne|
|Netherlands and Italy to meet in Women´s World Cup quarters as Asian sides exit|
|Silva confirms plans to leave Manchester City|
|Ghana 2 Benin 2: 10-man Black Stars open AFCON campaign with disappointing draw|
25. Juni 2019
|Djokovic surprised by reported Federer, Nadal Wimbledon seedings|
|Bengals´ first-round pick Williams likely out for season|
|Simon eases through at Eastbourne as Murray heads out|
|Everton complete £22million Gomes signing|
|Starc´s stunning Lord´s show sends ominous message to Australia´s World Cup rivals|
|Nigeria v Guinea: Bonus issue overshadows Super Eagles´ preparations|
|Roy ´hopeful´ of facing India, reveals England captain Morgan|
|WATCH: Goretzka´s back-garden brilliance|
|Cameroon 2 Guinea-Bissau 0: Banana and Bahoken get AFCON holders off to winning start|
|Real Madrid to have women´s team in 2019-20|
|England captain Morgan not panicking after back-to-back losses|
|Messi and Ronaldo will be succeeded by Bernardo Silva – Portugal great Futre|
|Australia clinch semi-final spot as England lose again|
|Man United must sign players before selling Pogba – Neville|
|Struggling Hasan will overcome poor form - Mahmood|
|Uganda v Zimbabwe: Cranes captain Onyango ready for familiar foes|
|Lara ´fine´ after being admitted to Mumbai hospital|
|Roma bring in Petrachi as new sporting director|
|Mbappe could play at 2020 Olympics|
|Sign him up! – Kompany backs Lampard for Chelsea job|
|Tottenham target Ndombele plans to leave Lyon, confirms president|
|New Zealand v Pakistan: Sarfraz´s side out to keep semi-final chances alive|
|I have everything to prove – Kompany ready for new chapter at Anderlecht|
|AFC Champions League Review: Kashima and Guangzhou edge thrilling ties|
|Di Biagio claims he did a ´great job´ despite Italy´s early Euro U21s exit|
|F1 Raceweek: Wolff seeking Austrian redemption for Mercedes|
|England fight back after Finch century|
|It´s my big dream - Mane would swap Champions League crown for AFCON success|
|Lara taken to Mumbai hospital with chest pains|
|Egypt v DR Congo: AFCON hosts ponder Salah experiment with last 16 in sight|
|Lampard to Chelsea: Returning heroes - the hits and misses|
|Smith and Warner booed by England fans at Lord´s|
|Torres looking forward to ´perfect finale´ with Iniesta and Villa|
|Paddy Lowe will not return to Williams|
|Derby grant Lampard permission to speak to Chelsea|
|Jean Lucas signs for Lyon amid Ndombele exit talk|
|Wladimir Klitschko rescued from yacht after fire|
|Stephen Curry 10 years on: The six players drafted before the Warriors star|
|Stephen Curry 10 years on: An NBA trailblazer in numbers|
|US president Trump criticises Rapinoe´s anthem protest|
|Stephen Curry 10 years on: Warriors pick the perfect script - ex-college coach|
|Australia turn to Lyon as England stick with Sri Lanka XI|
|Brawn welcomes Hamilton insight on new F1 rules|
|Real Madrid can help Hazard reach the highest level, says Torres|
|Kobe sets MVP Giannis new challenge|
|Wimbledon seeding is disrespectful, says Nadal|
|Leicester Tigers put up for sale|
|There are no secrets - Rueda insight won´t give Chile upper hand against Colombia|
|Rumour Has It: Man United reject Neymar-Pogba swap with PSG|
|Clinical Cavani a ´scoring expert´ - Tabarez|
|Harden joins exclusive group with third MVP runner-up finish|
|Late rally lifts Red Sox past White Sox|
|Giannis Antetokounmpo bursts into tears after winning MVP|