The New England Patriots are set to be involved in several marquee NFL games in 2017 after the schedule was released on Thursday.
There will be a Super Bowl rematch in week seven and the defending champions also get the season started.
The Patriots feature heavily in the 10 must-see games of the 2017 campaign.
10. Steelers at Texans, week 16, December 25: A Christmas Day treat in Houston will have a pair of playoff hopefuls and two of the NFL's stingiest defenses. The Texans have jettisoned Brock Osweiler and this could be an important game for both teams late in the season.
9. Falcons at Seahawks, week 11, November 20: A playoff rematch that was dominated by the Falcons last season, the Seahawks will hope to get some revenge at home. The Legion of Boom may be losing some of its punch, but the Seahawks are a different team at home and there almost always seems to be some sort of controversy when Seattle get a prime-time home game.
8. Chiefs at Patriots, week one, September 7: The champs will celebrate their Super Bowl victory before taking on one of last year's playoff teams. The Chiefs have not won at Foxborough since 1990, a stretch that includes six straight losses, including a playoff game in the 2015 season.
7. Dolphins at Chargers, week two, September 17: Tiny StubHub Center in Carson, California, will host its first NFL game as the Chargers officially debut as the Los Angeles Chargers at their new temporary home.
6. Packers at Falcons, week two, September 17: The Falcons will debut new Mercedes-Benz Stadium in week two against the Packers, who will hope for a much better result than the last time they went to Atlanta. The Falcons ran away with a blowout victory in last season's NFC championship game. Matt Ryan and Aaron Rodgers are sure to light things up once all the pomp and circumstance of the new stadium wears off.
5. Cowboys at Raiders, week 15, December 17: The Cowboys and Raiders both have Super Bowl aspirations this season and each team is loaded with young talent on offense. With defenses that struggled somewhat last season, there could be a lot of points scored at the Coliseum.
4. Patriots vs. Raiders, week 11, November 19: The Raiders are returning to Mexico this season and will face the Patriots, who will play in the country for the first time ever. This could have big playoff implications in the latter half of the season.
3. Patriots at Dolphins, week 14, December 11: If the Dolphins are going to sweep the Patriots, as wide receiver Jarvis Landry boldly predicted, they have to first win on November 26 in New England and then defend their home field two weeks later on Monday night.
2. Chiefs at Raiders, week seven, October 19: These are the two favourites in the AFC West and a win by the Raiders would go a long way toward a division that slipped away from them last season.
1. Falcons at Patriots, week seven, October 22: The Super Bowl rematch will be one of the more anticipated matchups of the season. It is a bit of surprise the NFL scheduled it in the middle of the season instead of making it a week one game. The Falcons will be bent on revenge, but going into Foxborough is never easy.
26. April 2018
|Hawks, coach Mike Budenholzer part ways|
|Copa Libertadores Review: Palmeiras advance, Nacional claim crucial win|
|WATCH: LeBron James sinks three for buzzer-beating win|
|I´m the best defender in Serie A, says Inter´s Miranda|
|Real Madrid still relying on Bale – Zidane|
|´I don´t f****** want to´ – Harvey refused to talk about bullpen debut|
|Wilder´s camp extends $50m offer for fight with Joshua|
|Ramos: Madrid were expected to win 3-0 but Bayern are difficult|
|Boateng casts doubt over Bayern future|
|Salah a Ballon d´Or contender, says Lovren|
|Muller demands killer mentality from Bayern at Bernabeu|
|Cavs´ Hill ruled out of game five with back spasms|
|Kimmich: Bayern should have beaten Madrid 7-2|
|Brewers´ Thames placed on DL with torn thumb ligament|
|Heynckes: We gave Real Madrid two goals|
|Wenger intends to ´play in Europe again´|
|Madrid suffered in Munich triumph, says Kroos|
25. April 2018
|Hitting new heights, but Empire State visit not to Masters champion Reed´s liking|
|Isco injury prompted Asensio introduction – Zidane|
|Halep survives Rybarikova scare, Kerber extracts Kvitova revenge|
|Ronaldo breaks record for wins in Champions League|
|Makarova falls to Krunic in Istanbul|
|Bayern Munich 1 Real Madrid 2: Asensio seals smash-and-grab win for Zidane´s men|
|Wenger clarifies comment on Arsenal exit ´timing´|
|Boateng injury worry for Bayern and Germany|
|Nadal in control, as Djokovic, Nishikori exit in Barcelona|
|Robben injured in Bayern v Madrid Champions League semi-final|
|Icardi will wait for World Cup dream|
|Arthur hopes Smith, Warner and Bancroft can play county cricket|
|Dhoni and Rayudu star as Super Kings down RCB in thriller|
|NFL Draft 2018: Five overrated prospects|
|Oxlade-Chamberlain ´absolutely devastated´ by knee injury|
|NFL Draft 2018: Five potential first-round surprises|
|Simeone hails Wenger and distances himself from Arsenal switch|
|Madrid bench Benzema and Bale as James starts for Bayern|
|NFL Draft 2018: Teams with most riding on draft|
|Salah used to have problems in front of goal, says former Basel team-mate Sommer|
|Oxlade-Chamberlain ruled out of World Cup|
|Arsenal´s Bellerin slams Daily Mail as ´click baiters´|
|Rodgers and Paul to take NFL-NBA battle to the golf course|
|Gurley, Elliott & Fournette - The top-10 running backs of the last 10 years|
|I truly could have shot 59 - Spieth reflects on Augusta charge|
|Bruno Mars, Britney Spears to perform at US GP|
|Mourinho suggests United were ´not prepared to win´ before his arrival|
|Wolves in the clear over Mendes link-up|
|Salzburg first, history later for Garcia and Marseille|
|Nadal overcomes plucky Carballes Baena to make more clay history|
|Tennis´ governing bodies acknowledge ´vulnerabilities´ after independent integrity review|
|Leeds owner defends controversial Myanmar tour|
|ICC apologises, launches investigation into controversial tweet|
|Moeen: England should have dropped me sooner|
|Henderson: Injured fan´s recovery is the only result that matters|
|Ronaldo sends signed shirt to Manchester United star Rashford|
|Independent review says tennis faces ´serious integrity problem´ with betting|
|Djokovic stunned by Klizan in Barcelona|
|This group deserves something special – Wenger wants to exit on a high|
|North to return to Wales with Ospreys|
|Vieira ´ready for Europe´ amid reported Arsenal interest|
|Wenger focused on Arsenal despite desire to keep working elsewhere|
|Mourinho has made me a better person, says McTominay|
|Gerard sacked as Barca B coach after woeful winless run|
|Sensational Storm demolish Warriors, Dragons win again|
|Bayern links ´an honour´ for Madrid man Bale|
|F1 Raceweek: Vettel closing in on milestone - Azerbaijan GP in numbers|
|It is wide open - Wozniacki hopeful over Roland Garros chances|
|Roma ashamed by Liverpool fan attack|
|Wade, Ginobili will not be rushed over retirement decisions|
|UEFA ´shocked by vile attack´ on Liverpool fan|
|Mayfield´s Big 12 dominance & Jackson the dual threat - The 2018 Quarterback class in Opta numbers|
|Campbell tips Vieira and Bergkamp to replace Wenger|